Emma Weston, Sport & Remedial Soft Tissue Massage Therapist
Sport & Remedial Soft Tissue Massage helps to promote
- relaxation aiding deep sleep
- reduce stress & hyper tension
- increase circulation & flexibility
- rehabilitation from injury
- reduce chronic pain & sensitisation
- improve performance, endurance & recovery
- prevention of injury
- overall, improve your physical & mental well-being
I combine multiple massage techniques including soft tissue release, muscle energy technique, neuromuscular, tapotement, compressions and myofascial release techniques.
We work together on your treatment plan to problem solve & establish internal & external patterns which could be contributing to recurring imbalances, hyper tension, pain & dysfunction.
Treatments available to anyone* offering alternative and relative treatment plans.
*subject to full consultation, medical history & disclosure
2022 I successfully completed my BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Sports Massage & Remedial Soft Tissue Therapy with NLSSM enhancing my knowledge & massage techniques as a Therapist.
Please contact me to discuss or arrange your treatment, call/message 07803 709059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I am practicing here;
- Edenbridge Leisure Centre
- *Home visits local to Edenbridge, Kent
- Tonbridge Juddians Rugby Club
emfitmassage, practicing since 2018